F. Scott Fitzgerald
Ah the weekend. A time to relax, a time to slow down and take stock of life, love and yourself. At least that's what it should be. More often than not I find myself filling up the weekend with activities, jobs, rushing around and busyness.
This past weekend I
- Worked on a coding project
- Got a good chunk of the boxes and mess in the spare bedroom cleaned up
- Shredded several bags worth of old documents
- Went to church
- Put together bathroom shelves
- Did laundry
- Collapsed several packing and delivery boxes for recycling
I don't know. I think I need to make a more concerted effort to relax, rid my mind of the clutter of everyday and focus on what is important. I don't know how I'll do that, but I'm going to try.