Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Three and a Half weeks

Colour me impressed. Black's called today to tell me my camera was back from the shop. I took it in three and a half weeks ago. I haven't checked to make sure the problem is fixed because I lent my flash to George. He's bringing it to work tomorrow and then we can test it out.

I am impressed with both Black's and Nikon. A turn around time of less than a month is pretty exceptional if you ask me (and this is coming from a guy who knows way too much about the pain and problems involved with repairing electronic devices).

And it looks like they even cleaned my sensor for me. I love you Nikon.

The only downside is that I won't be upgrading to a D300 any time soon.

1 comment:

George said...

I'm sorry to hear that you won't be getting a D300. :P