Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Catastrophic failure

We had a sudden and catastrophic failure in our household last night. I was dicing up some butter to make a nice sticky toffee pudding with my pastry blender when this happened:
All of a sudden - complete failure. I regained my composure, continued the recipe and, with Tara's help, barely pulled it off.

Thank goodness Tara had ordered a new blender at a Pampered Chef party not two days earlier (how did she know?). Now I just have to figure out what to do until it arrives.

3 comments:

Snides said...

For a moment I thought this was going to be a tale of a sliced finger. I'm sorry for your loss, but happy that you still have all ten fingers!

Timmy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timmy B said...

Richard, you should know better! Before doing any blending you should look it up on Will it Blend?

(Of course, they would tell you you can blend a golf club)